Filter by Subcategory
Business & Skills Training
Career Training Programs at ed2go
Online Career Training Programs can start you on a path to an in-demand profession. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace. Upon successful completion of all coursework, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Programs are available in the following areas:
- Healthcare and Fitness
- Business and Professional
- IT and Software Development
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Service Industry
- Sustainable Energy and Going Green
- Career Online High School
For more information visit: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/sad49/
ed2go: Online Courses
Online Learning at Ed2Go!
Welcome to online learning! Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners.Most courses run for six weeks (with a ten-day grace period at the end).
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
Courses start at $99!!
START DATES: New course sessions begin every six weeks.
Please visit our Online Instruction Center to see exact start dates for the courses that interest you.
REQUIREMENTS: All courses require Internet access, E-mail, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Firefox web browsers. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for more information.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Visit our Online Instruction Center:
Click the COURSES link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the ENROLL NOW button.
Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the CLASSROOM link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and password you selected during enrollment.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Speed Spanish
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016
- Introduction to SQL
- Grammar Refresher
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Discover Sign Language
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Introduction to Python 3 Programming
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- GRE Preparation - Part 1 (Verbal and Analytical)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Explore a Career in Medical Coding
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My!
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Writing Essentials
- Effective Business Writing
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Speed Spanish II
- Real Estate Investing
- Project Mgmt Professional (PMP) Prep I
- GRE Preparation - Part 2 (Quantitative)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Intermediate SQL
- Secrets of Better Photography
- Using Social Media in Business
- Beginning Conversational French
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Personal Finance
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Creating Web Pages
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
Microsoft PowerPoint and Publisher
with Linda Davis
Participants will learn how to make presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint. Discover how to use different fonts and using the cut, paste, and copy features to create slide shows. Learn how to import files from MS Word or MS Excel, and the internet to enhance presentations. Microsoft Publisher is designed to create your own newsletters, calendars, and cards - only to name a few of the many ways to use this program. Please bring a flash drive to class.